Thank you for accessing the website (the “Site”) of Kollective, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information in accordance with local law in the places where we operate (see details below). To learn more, please read this privacy & cookie notice.
This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we may collect, how we may use this information and when (under certain circumstances) we may disclose this information. This Privacy Notice also details the steps we have taken to secure your personal information. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any third party website to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
Kollective will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are your name, your addresses, phone number, email address and customer preference data.
Wherever your personal information is transferred, Kollective will comply with all applicable laws and take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
We do not sell or rent information about our customers and all information provided to Kollective remains confidential, except that:
- We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us such as a payment service provider, or web host. These companies need information about you in order to perform their functions and are subject to confidentiality agreements. Unless otherwise required by law, they are not authorized to use any of your personal information we share with them for any other purpose. This information may also be shared with marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. This helps them and/or Kollective to market products and services in accordance with any marketing preferences that you indicated during registration.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders or other interactions with us. Also, if you submit your email address to register for our newsletter, we may use this information to stay in touch with you and/or monitor whether you open and/or click on URLs in our e-mails.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to court orders or requests from law-enforcement officials, if the request is necessary to protect legitimate interests of Kollective or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We endeavor to make using the Site easy, secure and worry-free. We have taken several measures, including being PCI DSS compliant, so that your transactions are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that works with the main browser applications available on the market.
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading solutions available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
- Strictly necessary cookies:These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies, some services you may have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies:These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality cookies:These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting/advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited the Site and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
Further to this, please note that our Site and our service providers may also process your device’s IP address (either full or in part) in a similar fashion.
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. Use consent mechanisms of our regular service providers where available (see details below) and/or adjust your browser settings (consult the “Help” section of your browser for more details) so as to accept or reject cookies. You can find out more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
|Google DoubleClick Floodlight:||https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/|
Note that by disabling cookies, you may not be able to access all the normal functionality of this Site.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the Site who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
OPT OUT / CORRECTIONS
You can access, correct or update your personal information and stop receiving emails from us by clicking on the opt out message provided in the communication or emailing email@example.com. Please clearly label the subject line “Opt Out / Corrections,” and do not email sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The majority of information that we collect is obtained through our Site, and this Privacy Notice applies only to that online collection of personal information. We also may collect information offline, where we also try to protect the privacy of your personal information. One example involves someone calling us to place an order or to ask questions. When someone calls, we will ask only for the personal information we need in order to place the order or to answer the question. When we need to store information (such as order information), we will enter it into our database through SSL encryption. Calls are retained for a period determined by Kollective.
We may change our Privacy Notice from time-to-time. We encourage you to refer to this Privacy Notice on an ongoing basis so that you understand our current Privacy Notice.